Sabado, Enero 23, 2016

All About Me

Hello! My name is Jordan Jayce, but please call me Jay for short. I'm a hybrid, well that's how my friends use to call me, coz I'm an accounting staff at a manufacturing company by day and a BS Accountancy student at Philippine School of Business Administration by night. 

I have taken my first course in a catholic school from my home town in the province of Isabela and finished BS Commerce majoring in Management Accounting. Yeah I landed on a decent job but my heart for knowledge, my desire for career growth, the fluctuating behavior of the economy, the high competition in the corporate and business world and to fulfill my goal to become a Certified Public Accountant cause my heart to go back to school. 

Few interesting things about me: I go mountain climbing and hiking. The scenic yet mysterious ambience and view of the mountains makes me want to discover and climb more mountains. Also there is something about it that relaxes me and somehow disciplined and inspired me in some ways. As one of my friend says which I would agree of by the way, "Climbing mountains is like spending life here on earth. It has all the ups and downs, but once you see the view on top. It's very fulfilling." Then I'll add if I may, "And if you're done with the current mountain, find another one to conquer, coz life isn't just about one mountain to climb".   

Another interesting thing about me is that I love to eat, specially the exotic ones. Whenever I travel and visit new places, I always try exotic delicacies that those places has to offer. For me trying those kind of stuffs will give me a good taste of their custom and culture.    

For my MBTI (personality type), I belong to the INFJ group. If you want to know more about it, you might want to surf the internet for a complete details. 

Some of my other interests include badminton, work out in gym and cooking. To pass time I listen to music, read a novel and read or write something on Wattpad. If there are some other things that I haven't mention, hopefully we will discover them on my blog. Haha! I also like cats and dogs btw. 

What to expect on my blog, anything under the sun that I walk pass through, beside this blog is called JayWalking not the violation but rather me walking anywhere under the sun. You have been warned, just enjoy any way. Haha!🤓


1 komento:

  1. OMG! Congratulations! And by the way, I love the throwback picture or should I say, the costume. I could not forget this event simply because I enjoyed roaming around and asking pictures with people I like in the party but later on, all those pictures were just deleted in my camera in a snap. Beym!

    TumugonBurahin